- Gather Here in Cambridge, MA
- Fabric remnants and fat quarters
- Knitterly Things Vesper Sock "Lightning in a Bottle"
- With Pointed Sticks Glitter Gel Pen Fingering "Mermaid"
- Mind's Eye Yarns Cambridge, MA
- Regia 8ply Worsted
- Toil and Trouble Classic "Snapdragon"
- Small Box Project bag by Stitched by JessaLu
- EweSewanSew Medium Zippered Project Bag
- The Altered Stitch in Los Angeles, CA
- Dyed in the Wool Twisted Spark Sock "She Bad"
- Texas Dyed Wool Sock "the Most"
- Madelinetosh ASAP "Optic"
- Hedgehog Fibers Skinny Singles "Salty Tales"
- Hedgehog Fibers Skinny Singles "Shiver"
- Spud and Chloe Worsted "Cider"
- Ecobutterfly Organic Cotton Yarn "Brown Cafe"
- Smooth Operator Socks by Susan B. Anderson - Knitterly Things Vesper Sock "Lightning in a Bottle"
- Threshold by Melanie Berg with Forbidden Woolery - Pride in Goldilocks
- Building Blocks MKAL by Stephen West
- Color A - Lisa Souza Hard Twist in "Marionberry"
- Color B - Material Culture Fiber Arts Mongolian in "Sugar Skull"
- Color C - Oglier Yarns
- Color D - Material Culture Fiber Arts Modern Era Sock in "Tangled"
- Naked Star Hat by Irina Bil with Material Culture Fiber Arts Victoria DK "Poprocks"
Sponsor: Material Culture Fiber Arts - Free shipping on Victoria DK yarn, coupon code: pwfree
Dates: October 15- November 15
- Knit any hat pattern, cast on no earlier than Oct 15 and must be finished and posted on thread by November 15th at 11:59 PST
- post finished object on Petite Weaver Crafts Ravelry Contest Thread
- feel free to double dip in other Hat KALs ongoing =)
- Material Culture Fiber Arts Modern Era Sock, winners choice of colorway
- Small Project bag made by me